- iPhone /
- 畅销 /
- 体育 /
- Dartfish Express - Sport video analysis
Dartfish Express - Sport video analysis
| 当前排行: NO.167
Capture – Analyse – Share and Improve Faster
Dartfish Express is the ideal video coaching tool for sport. Get instant feedback during practice, analyze in slow motion, compare side-by-side, add your expert view, share and much more. Use the solution trusted by more than 65% of the medal winners at the Olympic Games.
WINNER OF THE TABBY AWARD 2013 (http://tabbyawards.com/winners)
IMPROVE TECHNIQUE FASTER
by quickly identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses.
* RECORD videos optimised for slow motion replay using your device’s camera.
* IMPORT from your camera roll or from other apps; Email, Dropbox etc
* Control video replay FRAME-BY-FRAME or SLOW MOTION.
* COMPARE two videos side-by-side.
* ZOOM into the video.
ADD YOUR EXPERT VIEWPOINT
to video by using powerful analysis tools.
* Use DRAWINGS and LABELS to aid understanding of what the video reveals.
* Measure ANGLES and TIMES
* Ensure that what is learned is not forgotten - share your opinion using VOICE or TEXT NOTES.
* Breakdown the motion with STILL SHOTS that can be shared without sending the whole video.
INTEGRATED WITH YOUR MYDARTFISH SMART CLOUD (myDartfish SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)
* SYNCHRONIZE between your iPhone and iPad
* SHARE links via FACEBOOK, TWITTER or by EMAIL
* STREAM video without download or make available OFFLINE
* BACKUP your videos and free up space on your device
INTEGRATED WITH DARTFISH.TV (myDartfish SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)
* Upload to your organization’s DARTFISH.TV channel – now anyone can contribute content
* Access your organization's shared resources right inside Dartfish Express. Take advantage of the tools available in the app to get a better look at your favorite videos.
* Download dartfish.tv content to create your own OFFLINE version
'Our teams really appreciate your efforts in providing an effective mobile solution for their ever changing competition and training environments. This brings together all elements of their Dartfish use. Cheers!' Kristin Collins – Netherlands Olympic Committee